Friday 5 September 2014

Jordan Allen - Set In Stone



One blog post simply wasn't enough tonight - I'm back again with a second installment of musical brilliance to tickle you right under there...go on, admit it, you like it don't you? I know you do - you can be as coy as you like, but I know you're loving every second.

Sometimes it's nice to find out that the world genuinely is a small place. Last weekend I was spending an idle moment browsing for new music to listen to and happened upon Jordan Allen. I was really taken with his new song "Set In Stone" and, you should be too...if you'd like, you can follow this link to give it a listen:


What I was even more amazed to find out was that Jordan was from my neck of the woods in Lancashire and a brief Twitter Follow and a natter later I agreed to do a review for him, 'cos you've got to support local talent and Jordan is really worth a moment of your time.

"Set In Stone" is superb. No other word for it. It's got a bloody brilliant driving rhythm to it. Jordan himself looks like a young, funky, Elvis Costello, proper sharp. It's punchy and vibrant and feels like a super smart pop song that you'll want to keep playing over and over. In fact, since I first heard it last weekend I've been doing just that. I highly recommend you give this song and the other tracks from his new single/EP a go.

To get "Set In Stone" and the other tracks from Jordan's brilliant collection of songs, called "I Wanna Be Remembered" - simply clicketh ye this linky here and go buy buy buy:

Jordan Allen - I Wanna Be Remembered

Jordan's also on tour in the latter stages of this year. If you've listened and really like what you've heard, get some cocking tickets and GO SEE HIM. You can view his tour dates below:



In the meantime, treat yourself and give him some support. He's bloody brilliant and has got a bright future ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment