Saturday 28 March 2015

The Vendettas - Stuck In Your World

vendettas band

Good of the afternoon to you all. Good of the afternoon, indeed. It is Saturday and if you're not enjoying the weekend, ask yourself why? Is it because, like me, you're knee deep in packing boxes, getting ready to move house and wondering what on earth ever possessed you to own so much crap? Nah. Thought not.

I'm just taking a brief pause in the packing proceedings to share something rather flipping marvellous with you all. Today, I'd like to introduce you to a brilliant band from Leeds called The Vendettas, who have sent me their latest gramaphone recording to share with you all. So, share it I shall.

First of all, the necessaries:

Here is the band's website where you can find out all about them and shizz:

vendettasofficial.co.uk/

Here is the band's Twitter feed, where you can tell them how fabulous they are and what have you:

twitter.com/Vendettas_band

And here, is the link to their new single so you can watch/listen:


If you want to buy it, you can make a purchase thereof from here:

vendettasofficial.co.uk/#!music/cfbf

And if you don't, I'll send someone round to sort you out.

This is a corker of a single. If you've liked other bands I've reviewed on here, like The Everglows, The Whereabouts and what have you, you'll LOVE these guys. They've got a brilliant mod sound, quirky, funny and very VERY catchy. This new song (which is out NOW NOW NOW) has such a fantastically great hook to it you can't help but want to jump up and down when you listen. Actually, these guys are the second act this week that have made me do that. There's either something in the music, or I need to change my washing powder. Also, it shouldn't be about looks, it should always be about the music, but The Vendettas LOOK the part too, which I think intensifies their sound.

We need more top tuneage like this for the Spring and Summer and you should place The Vendettas very high on your happy-as-fuck playlists for the coming months. This is a stonker of a track and I'm looking forward to featuring more of these guys over the coming months.


No comments:

Post a Comment