Sunday 5 April 2015

thegeneral is taking a short break...

...but in the words of Corporal Jones from Dad's Army...

"DON'T PANIC"



I have a few real life things to sort out, like, in real life and stuff, so just won't have the time to blog for the next two to three weeks.

However, that doesn't mean I don't want bands to stop sending me stuff to review, it'll just take me a week or two longer to get back to you.

If you've got stuff coming out in early May you'd like reviewing you can contact me:

thegeneralmusicblog@googlemail.com

And I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

For now, thanks for continuing to read and support the bands that I love. Play nicely while I'm gone and be excellent to each other.

I'll be back online with more musical ramblings very soon.

Lots o'love and LPs

thegeneral xx

No comments:

Post a Comment